Colloidal Gold Vs Anxiety & Mental Health

Jackie Newman writes "I started using the nasal mister about 3 weeks ago and it’s made such a huge difference. I started it as felt down, unmotivated, brain fog and anxiety. I havd felt a huge difference in 3 weeks 😊 I started with two squirts twice a day. I now add one in at lunchtime too as I had something that triggered my anxiety badly last year and it remained bad so I wanted to see if it helped. I often nebulise the lunchtime one in with the silver 😊 the nebulising the two together seems to work well for me. It’s making such a massive improvement to my mental health already it’s incredible. It’s making such a massive improvement to my mental health already it’s incredible honestly it’s fab. I am noticing more and more improvements all the time and it’s only been 3 weeks.”


Comments