COLLOIDAL GOLD VS CHRONIC PAIN


Mandy Fleming at the Colloidal Silver Direct Facebook group writes “Hi all, just wanted to let you know how pleased no amazed I am with the results I have had after taking the colloidal gold nasal spray. I put 6 drops of gold in a full nasal bottle of water, I have 2 sprays twice a day. My pain has not gone, but I have felt a difference especially in the mornings, I can stand straighter, my feet and hands are not as painful, and the back of my neck is not as stiff. I don't expect my pain to go completely, to be honest I didn't expect there would be any change, I thought the same with the c silver, and I was so impressed with the results on myself and my little dog I had to try the gold. I am hoping once the C Gold is in my system property I will feel even more benefits. I was a sceptic, but thought what have I got to lose🤔? PAIN!, and I have😊
My diagnosis, scoliosis, degenerative bone disease, fiybromia, osteoporosis, PTSD, IBS, GOOD LUCK.”



Colloidal Silver Direct Facebook group (sales/offers/support).

Comments