GOLD IS LIFE CHANGING!

Pat Myers writes "James sent me a free sample of colloidal oldg nasal mist with his "facial pack" offer, about a month ago and taking this has been life changing. Better sleep, more alert, more able to focus.  Plus it's my new "rescue remedy" when I'm getting stressed. I'm caring for my mum (85, COPD, starting colloidal silver and proper hydration tomorrow) at the moment. In addition to caring for my son and another young man (23 & 22) remotely via internet...not much difference there, both boys prefer written exchange being autistic (more on them later). I'm under pretty high pressure. I use colloidal gold nasal when just walking away and breathing doesn't work. In addition to one spray each nostril morning and evening. I also have Aspergers Syndrome, I'm 64 and self diagnosed aged 50ish. Taking CG and magnesium/B6 supplements have made a huge difference to my overall well being. Until now, the more pressure, the less sleep and cognitive ability, I can now stay calm and meltdowns are rare. I had been on the magnesium supplement for nearly a month when I first tried the cg nasal spray. I have a hunch there's a connection... Thank you James & thank you Katrina for the introduction!
P. S. If James ever offers the "facial deal" again... GRAB IT!! In fact ladies of any age, just order the Golden Rose gel and thank me later. Please ask away and I'll respond when I can."

Colloidal Silver Direct Facebook group (sales/offers/support).

Comments