COLLOIDAL GOLD AND PREGNANCY



Towida Aha writes “Hi James, I just wanted to let you know I had my healthy 2nd baby boy two weeks ago.

During my pregnancy I took the Colloidal Gold every other day because it made me too sleepy and needed to be more awake for my other toddler.

I also took Colloidal  Silver everyday to help me stay free from infections and help strengthen my immune system. My son turned out perfectly healthy, no infection or jaundice like my last baby.

All praise be to God for putting you in my path and for making this pregnancy an easy journey. My toddler is also obsessed with the silver spray that I make in the blue and green bottles, he sprays his mouth & body throughout the day.

I have to hide the bottles from him as he tries to finish it and gets carried away. Thanks again James you truly are a gem.”


Click here for the Colloidal Gold Success Stories Facebook group.
Click here for the Colloidal Silver Success Stories Facebook group.
Click here for the Colloidal Silver Direct Facebook group.

Comments