COLLOIDAL GOLD AIDS MEMORY


Debra Allan writes “I have had a terrible memory for many years. After taking colloidal gold I was suddenly able to remember the name of a band from years ago when played on the radio and just lovely old memories pinging back suddenly. It's definitely more long term memory gain, but also some short term gain. I'm happiest about the long term stuff as it did upset me that I couldn't remember events that the rest of my family could, now I can join in!
I do about 6 sprays now. Thinking of increasing it.... Oh and I do think it helps with sleep too, I do 2 sprays before bed.”

Click here for the Colloidal Gold Success Stories Facebook group.
Click here for the Colloidal Silver Success Stories Facebook group.
Click here for the Colloidal Silver Direct Facebook group.

Comments